A message regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
There is nothing more important to Express Lift Co. than the health and safety of our customers, employees and the riding public.
nothing more important to Express Lift Co. than the health and safety of our
customers, employees and the riding public.
We are actively monitoring the coronavirus situation and taking all necessary precautions to ensure that we respond to customer needs while also ensuring the well-being of our teams.
Understanding that the situation is changing every day, here’s what we’re doing right now:
- All employees are reminded to exercise personal health and hygiene recommendations provided by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We are following the travel and health advisories of national and local governments and the WHO and sharing the latest health alerts with our employees on a regular basis.
- As always, all ELC field professionals have appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Many of them will remain on duty to keep our customers moving around the world.
- Employees who are not feeling well are asked to stay home and inform their managers of their condition.
- In offices, we are requesting that employees work remotely if the nature of their work allows them to do so.
We are continually monitoring developments so we can respond quickly as the situation evolves.
Again, our number one priority during this time is the health and well-being of our employees, customers and the people who rely on our products and services every day.
Express Lift Co. Team